The Company and Founders
Since its inception in 1993 Elam has grown steadily and now has 30 full time staff.
We are a Sydney based, Australian owned, cabling company. Our area of expertise lays in Data, Fibre optic, Voice, Electrical and Security Installations.
- Elam provides services to government, Education, commercial, business and corporate clients throughout NSW.
- Elam’s Data and Communication Networks Division is staffed by experienced and qualified personnel. They are licensed by the Australian Communications and Media Association and have endorsements for Structured Data Cabling, underground, aerial cabling, optical fibre and security.
- Elam holds a Security Master Licence for CCTV and Alarm installations
- Elam is committed to providing a fast, reliable and professional service.
- All Work Health and Safety standards are adhered to and we regularly review policy and procedures to ensure the safety of all persons at the workplace.
Elam has a proven track record in completing both large and small projects within critical time frames, with minimal disturbance to the customer and their day to day operations.
Lyn Evans is the founder of Elam and has over 25 years experience in communication networks. Her focus in the company is with sales, large project design, customer liaison, and company management.
Kathryn Hardin joined Elam in 1997 and became a director in 1999.
She is responsible for project implementation and meeting our client’s expectations. Kathryn manages our Fibre Networks division and is Elam’s Occupational Health and Safety Officer.
Both Lyn and Kathryn are committed to ensuring that Elam continues to provide a highly professional service while meeting the customers’ expectations at an affordable price.